What’s Mailing Now – An Exclusive Library of ‘Hand Picked’ Formats, Trends and Techniques
Speaker: Cheryl Keedy, Director of Package Innovation for Production Solutions
Thursday, June 20
SEIU Conference Center
1800 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC
12 noon – 2 pm
Limited to 60 people
$45 – members; $60 – Not-Yet-Members
Do you want to look like a star? Be a creative guru. A production geek. A project manager go-to…At the June DMAW Lunch & Learn – all the hard work has been done for you! All you have to do is show up!
You might ask – What can I expect? Why should I attend?
- You get to review all Cheryl’s top picks from thousands of direct mail packages reviewed each month.
- Presenting over 100 images representing unique formats and techniques that stand out from the rest.
- Gather insight of industry trends, formats and manufacturing techniques that you would find worth test.
- Top 10 trends
- Involvement techniques to fit every budget
- Inserts that don’t get lost in the mix.
Do not miss this unique summary of direct mail formats. Your Technology on the move. Techniques for engaging the senses. You can touch but you can’t take.
Cheryl Keedy, Director of Package Innovation for Production Solutions and a 17 year veteran of direct mail production reviews thousands of direct mail communications each month. This presentation offers a look at her top picks of 100+ images representing unique formats and techniques that stand out from the rest. Attendees will have an opportunity to gather insight into industry trends, formats and manufacturing techniques that are mailing today.
Interested in sponsoring this lunch?
Download the sponsorship form here!
For details, contact DJ Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-689-DMAW (3629)!