8AM - 4:30PM
Gannett / USA Today Conference Center
7950 Jones Branch Road, McLean, VA 22107
Let’s Get Digital!
Nonprofits! If you are a DMAW member – take advantage of our $145 Nonprofit rate!
If you are not a DMAW member – take advantage of the $185 Nonprofit rate!
(Respectively, that translates into a discount of 45% and 34% over regular registration!)
Join us for the 2014 Digital Day Forum on Tuesday October 21st for a day of digital marketing success stories, networking, and tips to help you grow your business. You’ll gain valuable insight from experts in the field on new trends and smart integration techniques you can apply to your online strategy. Web-based media is the fastest growing medium out there as more organizations integrate it into their marketing mix. With technology evolving each day, new opportunities surface with new approaches for online tool implementation.
Attend this forum to get the latest on:
- Social Media – not just Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Save time by knowing what the best platforms are for your social media arsenal.
- Cross Channel Marketing – how to craft the right message for the right medium.
- Data Analytics – get the run-down on tools you absolutely must have to measure today’s big data: search, mobile, social, video, apps, email and more.
- Digital Design – how to showcase powerful websites, landing pages and online ads to maximize ROI.
- Mobile Strategy – get the latest on new tools and apps for strong campaign response.
- And, much, much more!
Join the industry’s leading digital marketing experts as they provide you with answers to your toughest online marketing questions to help you save time, bolster your response, and boost your profits. You won’t want to miss this forum!
2014 Digital Day Program
8:00 – 8:30 AM
Breakfast & Registration (Lobby and Main Auditorium)
8:30 – 8:40 AM
Welcome Remarks (Main Auditorium)
– Brenna Holmes, 2014 Digital Day Forum Chair
– Vice President of Digital, Interactive Department, Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH)
8:45 – 9:30 AM
Content Marketing (Main Auditorium)
9:45 – 10:30 AM
Data (Breakout One)
How to Use Your Big Data
– Kathy Powers, Chief Liaison, Frakture, Inc.
10:45 – 11:30 AM
Acquisition (Breakout Two)
11:45 – 12:30 PM
SEO (Main Auditorium)
12:30 – 1:30 PM
1:30 – 2:15 PM
Social Media (Breakout Three)
2:30 – 3:15 PM
UX & Design (Main Auditorium)
The UX Secrets of Addictive Websites & Campaigns
– Marissa Goldsmith, Functional Analyst, Beaconfire Consulting
– Mike Sager, Data and Technology Director, PICO National Network
– Jared Scott Schwartz, Director of Strategic Innovation, Beaconfire Consulting
3:30 – 4:15 PM
Multimedia Campaigns (Breakout Four)
Creating Urgency Outside of Year-End
– Colleen Hutchings, Senior Director of Online Strategies and Development, Environmental Working Group
– Damien Shirley, Account Executive, Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH)
– Emily Stevenson, Online Fundraising Manager, Environmental Defense Fund
Stop Trying to Reinvent the Wheel: Online Campaigns that Get Results Everytime
– Elizabeth Pegram Bruns, Director of Membership Fundraising, National Trust for Historic Preservation
– Laura Connors, Deputy Vice President for Membership, National Parks Conservation Association
– Allison Porter, President, Avalon Consulting
Stop Coordinating Your Multi-Channel Fundraising and Start Raising More Money
– Adam Arbogast, Senior Director of Communications and Marketing, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
– Robin Riggs, Chief Creative Officer, RobbinsKersten Direct
– Katie Wiley, Vice President, Blue State Digital
4:30 – 5:00 PM
Keynote — Garth Moore, US Digital Director, ONE Campaign (Main Auditorium)
5:00 – 5:15 PM
Closing Remarks (Main Auditorium)
Also, various DMAW Digital Day Forum sponsorship/branding opportunities are available. Your message will reach digital marketers responsible for developing innovative direct marketing campaigns. Learn more here.
Garth Moore, US Digital Director, ONE Campaign
Garth Moore is ONE's US Digital Director. Before ONE, Garth worked with various nonprofit campaigns and causes, including foreign aid, health, climate, and animal welfare. He has a MA in Communication from John Hopkins University. Garth follows global technology, nonprofit, social media, causes, and online organizing topics on Twitter.
More events you might be interested in
Digital Day Forum
Webinar: Mail Plans—Are they really just for direct mail and do I really need one?
Lunch and Learn: Breaking Integration Myths
14th Annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference