Are you looking for…
Solutions to your tactical and strategic marketing challenges…practical insights and user-friendly ideas to improve your fundraising ROI…steps you can take to advance professionally…?
Then the Bridge Conference is for you.
This year, we’ve selected inspirational speakers for each session who will help you discover and implement new ways to effectively use integrated marketing approaches, giving you concrete information on the latest techniques, tools, and technologies for engaging your audience.
Take advantage of our extensive educational programming and networking opportunities, including these highlights:
- Choose from more than 70 educational sessions.
- Visit our Solutions Showcase – not just a trade show floor, but a unique opportunity to tap into industry experience and break through your challenges.
- Expand your power base – network during our refreshment breaks, lunches, and reception.
- Learn how technology can enhance your program performance.
- Be inspired! Thursday’s Opening Plenary will feature Cheryl Strayed, author of the New York Times bestseller WILD: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Gain economic insights on Friday morning with Joseph Pine of Strategic Horizons, LLP, an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and management adviser to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Don’t miss Friday’s closing general session as Johannah Barry, president of Galapagos
Are you interested in being a Solutions Showcase Provider?
As a supplier to the direct marketing and fundraising industry, exhibiting at the Bridge Conference needs to be a part of your marketing plan. It is at the Bridge Conference that you will find major buyers of direct marketing and fundraising services!
Booth space is already in demand as more than one third of the existing companies signed up at the conference! Please contact Terri Jones at (703) 547-1908 for specifics! Click here to see an interactive floor plan of the exhibit hall.
Are you interested in a Sponsorship Opportunity? Check out the companies who have already joined the exclusive ranks as a Bridge Conference Sponsor!
Demonstrate you are a leader in the industry! Step up and serve as a sponsor to the Bridge Conference. There are a few opportunities still remaining! Please contact Chareese Cunningham at email@example.com for details and information.
The Bridge Conference brings together the combined resources of two major organizations: The Association of Fundraising Professionals, Washington, DC Metro Area Chapter (AFP DC) and the Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW). We also are proud that eight industry leading program partners have joined us in 2013!