Print: The Art of Art… On Paper
The art of designing your campaign components successfully (for Direct Mail!) and how to select the appropriate printing methods to produce them based on your strategic goals, your artwork, and your quality, budget and schedule needs and expectations.
- Jeff Davis, Vice President, West End Printing [Download PDF of Presentation]
- Sonny Turner, Sales Representative, Colortree Group [Download PDF of Presentation]
Data Processing, Personalization and Mailshop – It’s go time!
You have established your strategy, printed your components, now it’s time to apply your personalized data as it was intended, and build your direct mail package. We’ll discuss the process options, interdependencies, best practices, tips and tricks.
- Eric Giles, Director of Business Development, L&E Meridian [Download Combined PDF of Presentation]
- James McDermott, Sales Executive, Action Mailers Inc.
Postage: You Have More Control Than You Think
Postage costs are a significant portion of your DM budget. We will discuss implications of package weight, thickness, and size, class rates and ways to reduce your postage costs and manage your in-home dates. You have more control than you think.
- Debbie Sylvester, Vice President of Sales, Mail Smart Logistics [Download Combined PDF of Presentation]
- Anthony Enoch, Executive Client Services Manager, Pitney Bowes Mail Services
- Victoria K. Stephen, Director, Mailing Services, USPS New Products & Innovation [Download PDF of Presentation]