Thank you for attending DMAW’s 2018 Digital Day Forum, and thank you for your feedback!
Check out some of the other popular upcoming DMAW events here.
To download the presentations, click on the presentation title below.
- Donation Page Optimization – Jean Qiao, Digital Marketing Officer, Women for Women International, Katie Dunne, Digital Account Executive, Mal Warwick Donordigital and Stephanie Drahan, Account Executive, Mal Warwick Donordigital
- Facebook Ads From Basic to Writing Campaigns – Colleen Hutchings, Vice President, CCAH
- Finding Your Disruption – Justin McCord, VP Digital & Marketing Strategy, RKD Group and Chris Copley, Director of Marketing, American Kidney Fund
- GDPR – Rosa Del Angel, VP, Digital Marketing, Beaconfire-RED
- Software Evaluation & Selection– Maureen Wallbeoff, Technology Consultant & Coach, Maureen Wallbeoff Consulting
- Test for Success– Donna Arriaga, Senior Director Nonprofit Digital Strategy, PMX Agency
- Using SMS and Facebook Messenger – Rachel Kottler, Digital Account Manager, Lautman Maska Neill & Company and Michael Sabat, Founder and CEO, @mssg
- Using Data to Mobilize Supporters & Identify and Activate Likely Donors – Lucy Caldwell, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer, Crowdskout