Thank you for attending DMAW's Data Strategy Forum, and thank you for your feedback!
Check out some of the other popular upcoming DMAW events here.
To download the presentations, click on the presentation title below.
- Converting Event Attendees Into Donors - Jeremy Reis,
Senior Director of Marketing, Food For The Hungry
- The Analytic Clinic: How to Use Data To Cure Your Fundraising Pains - Caity Craver, CEO, DonorTrends
- The Donor’s Multi-Channel Journey – Looking at the Donor Wholistically - Liz Kincheloe, Major Market Account Executive, EveryAction and Megan Buchheit, Digital Account Executive, Lautman Maska, Neill & Company
- Dan' Welcoming Remarks - Dan Sonners, Assistant Vice President, Director of Nonprofit Marketing, Conrad Direct
- Building a Data Strategy & Why You Need One - Justin McCord, Vice President, Digital & Marketing Strategy, RKD Group and Cathy Folkes, Acting Chief Data Officer, RKD Group
- More Than Branding: Building a Social Media Campaign That Gets Results - Tommy Swanson, CEO, Stripes Social Media Agency
- Using Multiple Channels To Protect Our Parks - John Wilburn, Director, Direct Response, National Park Foundation