2022-2023 Board Nominations
2022-2023 DMAW Board Candidates
An important responsibility as a DMAW member is to direct the future of the organization and that is done through your voting for the professionals who can best lead us.
Currently, we have a 21-member board. For 2022, nine (9) positions will become available. There are five (5) incumbents who have chosen to run again, and we have six (6) new candidates throwing their hats into the ring!
Voting will occur Tuesday, October 26 thru Friday, November 5. To vote, individuals must be DMAW members.
Be sure to review the qualifications of each candidate and be ready to vote!
The board members up for re-election are:
- Melissa Ford, Vice President, MalWarwick Donordigital
- Roger Hiyama, Vice President, Client Services, Wiland
- Mikaela King, Vice President of Integrated Marketing, National Geographic Society
- Karin Kirchoff, President & Founder, K2D Strategies
- Joanne Wilson, Vice President of Advancement Operations, The Humane Society of the United States
Our new board candidates are:
- Eva Bowie, Senior Account Director/Director of Operations, ABD Direct
- Zachary “Zack” Carpenter, Vice President, Nova List Marketing Solutions
- Benjamin Childers, Director of Account Services, Engaging Networks
- Ann Crowley, Principal, Ann Crowley Consulting
- Mathew Harkins, Director, The Engage Group
- Cheryl Lovinsky, Director, Direct Response, AARP Foundation
Who do you want leading the organization into the next decade… maintaining the organization’s relevancy in an ever-changing, technology-rich environment? What will DMAW need to offer its members to ensure they succeed in the industry?
I hope you will take the time to carefully review the candidates and be ready to vote on October 26!
Please direct all questions to: Donna Tschiffely, Executive Director, DMAW – Donna@dmaw.org
The nominating committee will use the following guidelines in determining the final slate:
- Candidate’s involvement in DMAW’s activities
- Candidate’s willingness to serve
- Candidate’s prior participation in volunteer leadership
- Candidate’s involvement in industry activities
Voting will take place October 26-November 5, 2021. To vote, individuals must be DMAW members.
For further information, please read the DMAW Board Member Job Description.
Questions about the process or service on the board? Contact Donna Tschiffely, Executive Director at Donna@dmaw.org or call 703-689-DMAW (3629).