2022-2023 Board Nominations
Call for Nominations Deadline – Friday, September 10, 2021
2022-2023 DMAW Board Candidates
We’ve been catapulted into a new era! Who do you want leading the organization through these changing times? What will the organization need to offer its members to ensure they succeed in the industry? What will direct response – integrated marketing – look like in 3, 5 or even 10 years?
Are you someone who wants to lead? Who has a vision? Or do you know a professional who fits that description?
Now is the time for you to nominate those individuals who could potentially help lead this organization into the future. It’s a Call for Nominations and the deadline is Friday, September 10th!
Any active DMAW member is eligible. Nominees will be presented to the board nominating committee to determine the list of final candidates.
Currently, the nine (9) positions to be filled are a result of board members whose terms have expired and must be re-elected. Each elected individual will serve 2-year term (terms to be decided).
- To nominate another DMAW member, please complete the 2022-2023 Board Nomination Form and return it by Friday, September 10. Please note that the person you are nominating must also complete a portion of the nomination form.
- To self-nominate, please complete the 2022-2023 Board Nomination Form (or enter online) and email two (2) references by Friday, September 10th.
Submit all nomination forms to: Donna Tschiffely, Executive Director, DMAW – Donna@dmaw.org
The nominating committee will use the following guidelines in determining the final slate:
- Candidate’s involvement in DMAW’s activities
- Candidate’s willingness to serve
- Candidate’s prior participation in volunteer leadership
- Candidate’s involvement in industry activities
Self-nominations are strongly encouraged.
Voting will take place October 25-November 5, 2021. To vote, individuals must be DMAW members.
For further information, please read the DMAW Board Member Job Description.
Questions about the process or service on the board? Contact Donna Tschiffely, Executive Director at Donna@dmaw.org or call 703-689-DMAW (3629).