Board of Directors Ballot – Time To Vote
2021-2022 DMAW Board Candidates Elections
Being in a leadership position is not for the fate of heart these days! Yet, we are so fortunate to have professionals who step up and want to be involved in guiding DMAW into the future. The issues facing our industry are many – and they are complex. Our goal is to continue to have a vibrant, growing, supportive, and informed direct response fundraising and marketing community helping others have more impact on their missions.
Currently, we have a 21-member board. Eleven (11) positions are up for re-election. Eight (8) incumbent board members have chosen to run again and three (3) have terms that have expired or have chosen not to run again. To maintain a 21-person board, all 11 positions need to be filled.
The new nominees are:
- Amy Bobrick, Vice President, Strategy, Merkle Response Management Group
- Benjamin Childers, Director of Account Services, Engaging Networks
- Brenna Holmes, Principal, Senior Vice President, CCAH
- Brian O'Keefe, Senior Vice President, MarkeTeam
- Christy Radke, Vice President, Fundraising, Epsilon
- Dan Sonners, Director of Nonprofit Marketing, Conrad Direct
- Gina Swan, Senior Account Director, RKD Group
- Kathy Swayze, CFRE President, Impact Communications
The incumbents are:
- James “Jim” L. Chmielewski, Vice President, Client Services, Public Interest Communications
- Meg Ferguson, Business Development Director, Production Solutions
- Marie Kosanovich, Account Director, Lautman Maska Neill & Company
- Jade Nguyen Swanson, Vice President of Digital, The Lukens Company
- DeDi Oxenberg, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, CDR Fundraising Group
- Heather Philpot, Senior Vice President, Political and Public Affairs, Infogroup
- Rebecca Shapalis, Account Director, Avalon Consulting Group
- Teresa Weaver, Vice President, Client Services, O’Brien Garrett
Voting will occur Monday, October 19 thru Friday, October 30. To vote, individuals must be DMAW members. Be sure to review the qualifications of each candidate and be ready to vote!
The industry leaders you put in office today will help DMAW meet your needs and keep the organization a vibrant, valuable tool in the careers of direct marketers in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
Thank you for taking an interest in this very important organizational process!
Questions about the process or service on the board? Contact Donna Tschiffely, Executive Director at Donna@dmaw.org or call 571-392-9942 (direct remote line).