The 2022 MAXI Awards is pleased to announce that the MAXI Competition is going online!
We have launched the DMAW MAXI Competition platform
The platform is easy to use – click here to start: DMAW MAXI Awards.
To register to enter – just setup your account – then log in and hit Start here! And, you are now working on entering the MAXI Awards!
You can start the process, return to it later and review everything, change what you need - all before you hit submit! If you share your log-in information, others can help you enter the data. Even after you hit submit, if you need to change something you can – right up until the deadline for MAXIs entries which is February 28.
All materials can be UPLOADED to the MAXI Platform! Yes! You read that right – all the materials related to your campaign should be uploaded to the platform*.
*Special note: We will ask the winners of Direct Mail, Direct Mail Workhorse and any Multichannel winners who used direct mail to provide the actual campaigns for showcasing during the MAXI Awards Ceremony on Wed., July 27.
The entry process will be familiar to you:
- Direct Mail Single & Workhorse Campaign – Select this category for any direct mail campaign – acquisition, renewal, lapsed, etc.! If you are submitting only one campaign, select SINGLE.
- Direct Mail Workhorse – Select this category for a control or other direct mail package used for several years. Your results for 2019, 2020 & 2021 will need to be reported!
- Multi-Channel Campaigns – Select this category when more than one channel is used, e.g., direct mail and email.
- SINGLE Digital Channel – Use this category when you want to showcase only one digital channel such as email, mobile, web, etc.
- DRTV AND/OR DR RADIO – Use this category for direct response television or direct response radio campaigns.
- Telemarketing – This category is, of course, for the telemarketing campaigns you conduct.
- Email Workhorse – This category is for email campaign used for 2019, 2020 & 2021.
Select the category that you want to enter, enter the entry name and campaign begin date; then click through the tabs for that entry – look at what is needed and gather your data and information. Once you have everything together, go back to Start here, click Save + next and begin completing the information required on each tab.
The MAXI Awards are about RESULTS! So be sure to have your numbers ready! And, remember, the judges are going to be interested in your narrative – so be clear in your communications.
MAXI PAYMENT INFORMATION
Step #9 on the MAXI platform is the final step which is paying your entry fee. You will click the payment link to be taken out of the DMAW MAXI Award Platform and placed into the DMAW database for payment. Be sure to have your member log-in information available to get the member rate! The MAXI Entry fees are:
MAXI Entry Fees
DMAW Member - $179/per entry
DMAW Nonprofit Member - $149/per entry
Not-Yet-A-DMAW Member - $229/per entry
Special Bonus! - Enter 5 MAXIs and get the 6 one free!
DMAW Member - $895/per 6 entries
DMAW Nonprofit Member - $745/per 6 entries
Not-Yet-A-DMAW Member - $1,145/per 6 entries
To pay - just click here: DMAW MAXI Payment
Entrants will be notified the week of May 10 whether they have won a MAXI! You may have won a Gold, Silver or Bronze award! Or, even the BIG IDEA Award!
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Walsh Ann@dmaw.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your winning entries!