What: 2014 DMAW Innovative Formats and Integrated Campaigns (IFIC) Forum
Where: Gannett/USA Today Building – 7950 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 | Time: 9AM-3PM
If selected as a presenter, how Much: $750.00 to present (includes two registrations)
DMAW members begged us to bring back the ever-popular “DMAW Innovative Formats Forum” and in 2012 we did, and it was a HUGE success! Attendees and presenters rated it one of the best sessions they ever attended or participated in for gaining real, actionable information.
We are going to do it again in 2014 – DMAW Innovative Formats and Integrated Campaigns (IFIC), scheduled for April 9, at the Gannett/USA Today Building will again include both the essential innovative direct mail formats and the essential and effective online and integrated channeled techniques and campaigns.
We’re now soliciting service providers and agencies to present their innovative mail formats as well as their integrated marketing techniques and campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
Integrated Campaigns can include the following channels, but are not limited to:
- New and unique mail formats
- Eye-catching premium packages
- Irregular shaped package format *Note, please submit packages that qualify to mail at standard flat or letter rate, no parcel rate pieces please*
- Innovative usage of personalization
- Effective in-line packages
- Alternative package formats
If your firm has something unique and above the curve, we WANT YOU to participate! For a very low cost, you’ll be able to reach over 150 industry members who are key decision makers and starving for new ideas to use on their next campaign.
What’s the catch?
This year there are ONLY 15 presenter spots available. The application details are:
- Fill out the attached Presenter Application Form for each format/campaign you are submitting (limit of 5). If you are chosen, a maximum of 2 formats/campaigns will be selected for presenting.
- For all traditional direct marketing formats, send the form(s) and 5 print samples by Tuesday, December 10, 2013 to DMAW, Attn: DMAW IFIC, 11709 Bowman Green Drive, Reston, VA 20190.
- For all interactive campaigns, also attach the form(s) and a PowerPoint with examples that explain your campaign and technique and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: Submission for IFIC Forum 2014.
- There is NO COST to submit your interactive format/integrated campaign to the IFIC Committee. (The IFIC Review Committee is made up of seasoned marketing and development professionals, consultants, production specialists and service providers.)
- You will be notified if you have been selected to present by January 15, 2014.
- 10-15 minute presentation to the attendees
- Reach and network with over 150 decision makers one-on-one
- Your format samples/campaign to be distributed to each attendee at the time of presentation
- Two (2) complimentary registrations
- A “table top” display to showcase your product & services
- Host of one of the luncheon tables
- Company name or logo on promotional material
- Company Logo/Link on DMAW Home Page
- Acknowledgement during welcome
- Logo on event signage
- Post-Event Attendee Mailing List (does not include emails)
If you are selected to present, you will be required to pay your registration fee of $750 AND submit 200 format print samples or printed campaign fact sheets of your package(s) by March 21, 2014. These will be distributed to each attendee as you present at the forum.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! We look forward to reviewing your submissions and are excited about planning another successful IFIC!