Thanks to Concord Litho, Donna Tschiffely, DMAW Executive Director, is pleased to be able to offer eight (8) young professionals sponsorship opportunities to attend the 6th Annual Best of Direct Holiday Party and Awards Ceremony! The Best of Direct Holiday Party and Awards Ceremony is hosted by the DMAW and DMAW-Educational Foundation and will be held:
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
National Press Club in Washington, DC
To be considered for one of the 8 sponsored positions, the requirements are:
- You must be 30 years old or younger.
- You must have worked in the direct marketing/interactive industry for at least 2 years.
- You must write at least a 100 word paragraph on why you would like to attend the event and how you think this event will help you in your career.
- Deadline to submit your interest is Friday, November 22nd.
Along with your contact information, send the above paragraph of interest to DMAW’s Executive Director, Donna Tschiffely at Donna@dmaw.org. She will contact you directly if you are selected. Don’t miss the deadline date of November 22nd!
The DMAW and the DMAW Educational Foundation present at the Best of Direct their highest organizational awards which means the leaders in our industry – the people you want to get to know to help further your career – are in attendance. The awards presentation is followed by a great holiday party!
So let’s add up just a few of these benefits:
- You will be able to attend a $125 ticketed event free of charge at the prestigious National Press Club.
- You will be able to enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to meet new people.
- You will have the opportunity to network with leaders in the direct marketing/interactive industry.
That’s not bad for just writing a 100-word paragraph on why you would like to attend!
Remember, there are only 8 slots available. So don’t delay in sending in your information.
I look forward to seeing you there!
DMAW Executive Director