DMAW Call for Guest Bloggers
The DMAW is seeking individuals interested in guest blogging!
What should you write about?
Something related to direct marketing or other popular/relevant marketing topics. Your post could be about best practices, tips and tricks, your view of a marketing related subject, professional insight (i.e. what I’ve learned), or event related (i.e. monthly luncheon recap), again, marketing related. Your post cannot be focused on selling or directly promoting your products and/or services.
Any guidelines? Yes, but very simple.
- Your blog should be a minimum of 400 – 450 words.
- Please put a title on your blog.
- Your post needs to have at least one photo related to the topic. If you don’t have one, we may insert a photo ourselves.
- Include a maximum of two sentences about you as well as a photo of yourself to be placed at the footer. For example, John Doe is the Vice President of List Company and can be reached at (999) 999-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your potential post should not be published anywhere else since search engines frown upon duplicate content.
- The DMAW can use discretion on posting content that is inappropriate and/or is focused on selling or promoting a product/service. The DMAW has the authority to edit posts (the author will be consulted, should this happen), if deemed necessary.
To see past posts from guest bloggers, go to http://thedmaw.wordpress.com/category/guest-bloggers/
If you are interested in writing a guest post on the DMAW blog, email email@example.com and use the subject line: Guest Blogger. Be sure to include a few sentences describing what you would like to write.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues!
For a printable version of the DMAW Call for Guest Bloggers, click here.