6th Annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference
scheduled for July 21-22, 2011at the Gaylord National Hotel & Conference Center adjacent to Washington, DC!
Visit the Bridge Conference website to download the Call for Papers information and apply online!
Presenting at the Bridge Conference can benefit your company or organization with:
- Increased visibility. Gain exposure for your company or organization by delivering a presentation, participating in a question-and-answer session and having your presentation information published on the conference Web site and in the conference program and proceedings.
- Positive client impressions. Demonstrate your technological, business and communication skills to clients.
- Innovation. Position your organization at the forefront of new ideas for efficiency, effectiveness and the latest technologies.
It can benefit You by providing:
- Professional development. Hone your business and communication skills and demonstrate them to your employer to help you take the next step in your career.
- Insightful feedback. Get helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to programming problems.
- Key connections. Increase your visibility and leadership potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in your industry and in the SAS community.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas and participating in social functions with other members of the marketing and fundraising community.
Do you have the experience? Do you have the ideas? Do you have the knowledge that would be valuable to other people? Then, why not take the next step and share it with others in the marketing and fundraising industry! Download the Submission Guidelines to learn more and Apply Online now! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-547-1907. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your presentations!
Jo Sullivan Jaye Lopez
Bridge Conference Bridge Conference