New to the industry or looking for a refresher on techniques and strategy, from the best in the field?
Then you might want to reserve your spot now for the upcoming DM101 session on March 8th. Taught by industry leaders, this full-day seminar will provide foundational training and go over what makes a successful direct marketing campaign.
The session will be comprised of eight sections, introduced by the top marketing professionals in the DC area:
- Creative Strategy and Design, with Avalon Consulting’s Senior Vice President, Kerri Kerr
- Marketing Lists and Acquisition, with Belardi/Wong’s Senior Vice President, Jeanette Cassano
- Data Hygiene and Processing, with MMI Direct’s Manager of Operations, Lori Barao
- Production and Scheduling, with PMG’s Director of Productions, Jimmy Paolucci
- Data Capture and Caging, with Direct Mail Processors’s Director of Marketing, Robb Wanner
- Data Analysis and Databases, Integral’s Director of Strategic Planning, Julie Wilson
- Online Marketing, Avalon Consulting’s Senior Online Program Manager, Amy Padre
- Telefundraising, with SD&A Teleservices’ Vice President of Business Development, Mark Mitchell.
They will take you through the steps of a marketing campaign from start to finish, with best practices and examples along the way. You will learn the key elements of marketing success, how to build your donor or acquisition lists, the best way to build an effective production schedule, how to get the most out of your data, how to choose the right channels, and more!
You will not only come away with the knowledge and techniques to improve response rates and save your organization money, but you will also be given time to network and speak one-on-one with the presenters about your specific challenges.
The session will be held at the AARP Foundation in DC, from 8:30am to 4:30pm, on March 8th. Sign up now to reserve your seat. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.